Here at London City Physiotherapy we have the expertise to get you better quickly. Our Physiotherapists have the breadth of skill and specialist experience that makes us a centre of excellence.
What makes us different?
- Our long standing reputation is such that we are recommended by London’s leading consultants and work closely with the largest independent GP service in the City, Blossoms Healthcare
- All our Physio’s at London City Physiotherapy have at least 10 years’ clinical experience and/or an MSc in their area of speciality and are experts in their field. As a result, not only will you have a speedy recovery but prevent future re-occurrences too.
- We are privileged to have the unique set up of an integrated Pilates studio and gym on-site with direct access to: Pilates, personal training, sports massage, osteopathy and acupuncture under our roof.
- We provide rapid access to treatment, usually within 24 hours. Our informed, helpful reception will assess your needs ensuring you are placed with the most appropriate practitioner.
Common conditions our physio’s treat at London City Physiotherapy include:
Acute and Chronic back, neck and joint pain,
- Sports injuries,
- Repetitive strain injury
- Muscle strains, and joint sprains
- Pre and post- operative treatment
Following a thorough assessment, and discussion of your treatment goals our Physiotherapist will action an appropriate treatment plan. This may include: joint and soft tissue mobilisation and manipulation; taping of joints and injured tissues; dry needling (acupuncture), exercise prescription; Clinical Pilates and sports specific rehabilitation
As a routine part of our assessments we include a biomechanical assessment, which includes posture correction.
All our Physiotherapists are Chartered and members of the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) and are registered with all major insurance companies.