Welcome to London City Physiotherapy, where expert care and refined skills are available to get you better quickly. Our Physiotherapists have the breadth of skill and specialist experience to deliver the highest standards of care – and make us a centre of excellence.
What makes us different?
- All our Physio’s have at least 10 years’ post-graduate clinical experience and/or an MSc in their area of speciality and are experts in their field. Just like in business, experience counts. As a result, not only will you have a speedy recovery but prevent future re-occurrences too.
- Our long standing reputation is such that we are recommended by London’s leading consultants and we’re pleased to work closely with all the private GP’s in the City.
- We are privileged to have the unique set up of an integrated Pilates studio and gym on-site with direct access to: Pilates, personal training, sports massage, osteopathy and acupuncture under our roof.
- We provide rapid access to treatment, usually within 24 hours. Our informed, helpful reception team will assess your needs ensuring you are placed with the most appropriate practitioner.
Common conditions our physio’s treat at London City Physiotherapy include:
- Acute and Chronic back, neck and joint pain,
- Female health (pre/post natal/operative),
- Sports injuries,
- Repetitive strain injury
- Muscle strains, and joint sprains
- Pre and post- operative treatment
Following a thorough assessment, and discussion of your treatment goals our Physiotherapist will action an appropriate treatment plan. This may include: joint and soft tissue mobilisation and manipulation; taping of joints and injured tissues; dry needling (acupuncture), exercise prescription; Clinical Pilates and sports specific rehabilitation. As a routine part of our assessments, we also provide a bio-mechanical assessment, which includes posture correction.
All our Physiotherapists are Chartered, members of the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) and are registered with all major insurance companies.
To make an appointment, please call our team on 02072363334 during normal office hours.